Thursday, September 30, 2010

Back On the Bike, Y'all

(Oops.  Almost titled this post "Beck on the Bike."  Which would be glorious if it were David Beckam but quite unfortunate of it were that monstrosity Glenn Beck.)

THIS:


OR THIS:


YOU CHOOSE.  YOU DECIDE.

In any case, apologies, all, for my hiatus!

And now:

COMING SOON...

"What Happened at the Mammography Clinic"

"Two Teachers, a Preacher, and a Stay-At-Home-Mom Walk Into a Tattoo Parlor..."

"Sign Ideas for Jon Stewart's Rally to Restore Sanity"

"Contents of My Purse From Last Night"

But for now...

Bridger came home from school today with an essay about the four best things that ever happened to him and the four worst things that ever happened to him.  In other words, while I'm  freaking about the cost of his prescriptions I  get some real perspective:

THE GOOD
1. Christmas
2. Halloween
3. My Birthday
4. I got a new dog named Aslan.

The Bad
1. Afghanistan war
2. My Uncle Ryan got cancer.
3. My best friend moved.
4. My dog Teton died.

Sniffle.  







1 comment:

  1. Such a tender soul. Love. That. Boy.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete