Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Disclaimer

OK I have to say it.

The entries published herein are works of FICTION (stop freaking out Aunt Lisa!  Dad--that's not you!), and all names, characters, places, and incidents either are the products of my imagination or are used fictitiously or are entirely too funny/ridiculous to go without mention. Any resemblance to actual events or locales, organizations, or persons, living or dead, is probably on purpose so I suggest you get over yourself. 

Should you find yourself suggested, parodied, named, or otherwise outrightly called out for the purposes of my silly musings feel free to meet me behind the playground after school.  I dare you.

Furthermore, should you even THINK about reproducing, copying/pasting, or otherwise jacking without my permission the content posted here I WILL SHANK YOU. 

Finally, should you feel slighted, left out, or otherwise unappreciated by me, my family, or my Gregories please cease and desist before polluting my blog with the indecency that is your drug-addled existence and mind your vagina. 

© Becky Pennington Powell

No comments:

Post a Comment